Kenshawni Family Campground strives on making your camping adventure fun, family oriented and safe. In order to maintain the safety of our campers and visitors we ask that the following rules are followed. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited in the campground. No motorized vehicles (4 wheelers, trikes, scooters etc…) are allowed to be operated in the campground.
- Speed limit throughout the entire campground is 5 m.p.h.
- All visitors must register at the office and all visitors must leave by 10:00pm unless they have paid to stay overnight.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Fires must be extinguished before going to bed for the night. Fire rings being moved from other sights is not permitted.
- All trash must be placed in plastic bags and deposited in the dumpster before leaving.
- Washing your vehicle is not permitted.
- Moving picnic tables is not permitted unless you have authorization from management.
- The use of nails or screws being used as fasteners in any of our trees is not permitted.
- No cutting trees or firewood in the campground. Outside deliveries of firewood is prohibited.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00pm to 8:00am. All minors must be at their campsite by 10:00pm.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and you must clean up after your pet.
- No Swimming or bike riding after dark. Bikes are not to be ridden through campsites. PA law requires children 12 and under to wear a helmet when riding.
- Glass bottle are not permitted in the pool or pavilion area and all drinks, cans or bottles, must be in a koozie.
- Children 6 and under should be accompanied by an adult to the bathrooms and playground. Children age 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult to the pool area, children 14 and older may be in the pool area without an adult providing they are proficient swimmers.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Swimming is at your own risk.
- For the consideration of other campers the use of campsites being used for a walkway is prohibited.